Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog 2nd Edition

So here I am again. I had a blog before, but I never kept up with it, maybe because I did'nt really like it or maybe because life is busy.... 4 kids, a full time job, hockey, volunteering, kid's jobs etc... will do that to you.
Now my baby it turning 4 and my oldest will be 16 in May, man I'm too young to have a 16 years old.

Now I have big plan for this blog so join my follower's list and you will see in the near future lots of fun stuff.
Here is a picture of my Izaac who is now 4yrs old. This picture was take in July 2010, we were in line waiting to visit the CN Tower in Toronto. He's in my husband's arms having a little chat. Because Izaac is always having a little chat!!!!!

Now go and have a good day and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment